Clients who place the highest demands on the operation of their systems are in good hands with us. Our IT centres are thoroughly checked every year by the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), the highest German IT security authority. The BSI not only assesses the hardware and software of the systems operated by us but also the underlying processes, activities and services because these are crucial for ensuring the necessary quality. Ultimately, the BSI certificate provides clear evidence that with us everything is secure – 24/7 if need be. Just like the systems of the federal governments and ministries of Germany and Austria which we operate on our servers.
German Foreign Office
In a Europe-wide tender, the German Foreign Office stated that it was looking for “a qualified and particularly reliable partner with demonstrable political sensitivity”. And we have fulfilled this role of "diplomatic partner" since 2010.
In the same way as for an international corporation, we operate over 200 Internet sites for the Foreign Office – with numerous languages, applications and transaction solutions. In addition to the global website of the ministry there are also numerous websites of worldwide embassies, consulates and representatives of the Federal Republic of Germany. The data volume amounts to over 400 gigabytes, designed for a traffic of 7 terrabytes and more per month.
The technical infrastructure of the hosting platform was designed and realised by us based on the enhanced protection requirements laid down in the "IT-Grundschutz" catalogue. The systems run at our own IT centres, which are certifed to the highest security levels. And with multiple redundancy, maximum availability is assured at all times.
Our services at a glance:
- Managed hosting
- Certification in accordance with ISO 27001 based on "IT-Grundschutz"
- Design and structure of the system environment
- Consultation on IT infrastructure (expansion and optimisation)
- Operation, maintenance and updating of the system environment
- System analysis and performance optimisation
- Continuity management and emergency planning (IT Service Continuity)
- 24/7 monitoring and system controlling
- Incident and problem management (ITIL Service Support)